Friday, February 15, 2008

MEGA MOVIE WEEKEND BLOWOUT SPECIAL



I have watched so few movies lately, and thus have gotten behind on movies I need to watch. Mainly because even though I have stopped watching movies (thanks Sopranos), I have continued to download movies that interest me. So here are a list of possible movies for me to watch this weekend. (In no particular order) While I have no delusions about actually watching all these movies. I will watch SOME of them, who knows how many though.


Der Undertang (The Downfall)

In The Valley of Elah

Lars and The Real Girl

Le Scaphandre Et Le Papillon (The Diving Bell and The Butterfly)

North by Northwest

The Assassination of Jesse James

Into The Wild

He Was A Quiet Man

Across The Universe

The Last of The Mohicans

3:10 To Yuma

Paprika

Deep Water

Eagle Vs. Shark

The Namesake




Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Hey You can mark two of those off your list now. Way to go!